The project that I thought would only take two to three months is now on month eight. But I have learned a great deal and lost a few pounds in the process. Here are the pictures of further progress since the liner and stones have been placed. I am still waiting for additional stone to fill in the gaps.
Bottom drain bubbler was inserted and the water filling began.
I put pea gravel into the grow bed and bog areas and while waiting for the electrician to finish the wiring on my big pump, I temporarily inset my small aquaponics pumps into the swirl tank and skimmer to get the water moving.
The ducks love it. So do the dogs.